Friday 31 July 2015

BAG ORGANIZER





Hi ! 

Whatever I did, I had always been unable to have a tidy hand bag.

I can't say how many times I had to spill all the things I had in my bag on the seat near me in the car or at the checkout in he supermarket to search my purse or my identity card. 
All that, after a meticulous exploration of the twelve thousand items I always have in my bag, to find that I had NOT my purse because the day before I changed my bag for another one and I forgot to put my purse in the bag I had at that time.

All the things I have in my bag are vital... I'm sure you understand that.
Moreover, I don't have to go to the gym thanks to my bag which gives me, for free !, an impressive musculature. With the twelve thousand items I just can't do without, it weighs a ton. 

There weren't that many options ! 


I decided to sew a bag organizer. 





You can sew one in no time.It is very easy. 

I chose Laurel Burch fabrics. The organizer is just made of rectangles. 

I put a binding on one of the long side of each rectangle that will be a pocket. Both the inside and the outside have pockets.  


I decided the pockets sizes according to the items I have to put in the organizer. 







Now, I have just to get the organizer out of the bag and put it into another one. I'm sure to have all my stuff and everything is at its right place !










No comments:

Post a Comment