Sunday 5 April 2015

Happy Easter !


Hello ! How are you doing ?


Of course Easter is the time for family réunions, chocolates, egg hunt... In addition of that, in Italy and in France (perhaps in your country too ?) it is a longer weekend than usually. It's wonderful, with three days off, we have more time to sew, knit, cook.... !!!




I've finished my blue Topiary scarf. The model is Marilyne a friend of Dany and me and a companion of our visits in Sainte Marie aux Mines for the Carrefour Européen du Patchwork exhibition. She has kindly accepted to wear the scarf so I can take pictures. 








I couldn't stay without having something to knit.  I dived into my   boxes and bags and found a very thin thread (silk and alpaca)  and started a little shawl for the spring. 
It has been knitted in no time.

I




It is transparent and lightweight. 
I like to wear such little things  on a dress or a blouse. 

















You can find the pattern on this site : http://lecomptoir.canalblog.com/archives/2009/10/13/15414571.html



 My next knitting project is...... a big scarf, a wrap !!!


I have not pattern. I started with a knitting stitch I found in the book "300 poins de tricot".







The yarn I'm using is the same as  this one I used for the little blue shawl (silk and alpaca) but in a purple color.


I don't know yet if I'll use this stitch for all the wrap or if I'll made strips with several stitches...

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nat!!!!
    Both your scarf and shawl are awesome!!!!!
    You're really so talented and Marilyne is such a wonderful model!!!! :O)
    Can't wait to see your next one Nat!!!!

    ReplyDelete