Sunday 18 January 2015

New year, new projects





Hi !
I wish that after a so tragic and so sad beginning here, 2015 will be for everyone a peaceful year, that freedom, intelligence and heart will win the war against blindness and hate. 
















January is the time to start new projects.

We'll have all the year to finish them !  

Hum, actually I have lots of unfinished projects I started last year, two years ago, etc... 

I think that I'd feel lost if I had not several knitting, sewing, quilting projects to finish. 

I'm not worried, this time won't come as I'm always tempt by a pattern, a quilting fabric, a beautiful yarn...

I started   knitting a cable and  lace wrap. 
The pattern is "Topiary" from Michèle Wang and I found it on the "Ravelry" website.























It is  an easy pattern and as the yarn is pretty thick, the wrap get bigger very quickly. 

... 
I think that I can wear it this winter !









2 comments:

  1. Wow Nat!!!
    this is awesome!!!!!
    Can't wait to see it finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellence post by the author.Thanks for sharing great information.
    NNAT Practice tests)

    ReplyDelete